Insurance companies require detailed and overly complicated documentation to properly and timely process a claim for a loss stemming from water damage in your home or business. Your claim will be managed using industry leading software adopted by all major insurance carriers to provide a detailed break down of the repairs to your home or office.
Steps to making sure your claim is documented with accuracy:
We will take detailed measurements and render sketches of the property. A detailed line item breakdown of the work to be performed will be entered on-site using insurance carrier accepted pricing models. All documentation and findings will be supplemented with thermal imaging reports designed to establish proof and accurately assess the scope of the water damage. We always assist our clients in every feasible way to make sure the claims process is less complicated and that our work is done in a professional manner.
The TRX complete claim advantage
- Discuss the scope of repairs with your adjuster to establish coverage and obtain repair approval.
- Document the damage using thermal imaging cameras and moisture mapping software to pinpoint the source of damage.
- Use our project tracking client portal to track your repairs in real time, monitor correspondence and documentation, get real time image uploads, and much more. Full transparency is at the core of our mission.
- Perform the work in a professional and timely manner consistent with leading industry standards and customer centric ideals.
- Guarantee our work for 1 year for most water damage related repairs.
- Meet with your insurance carrier on-site to ensure that proper coverage is obtained and all repairs are reimbursed under your homeowner’s policy.
Water damage comes fast and leaves a large mess in its wake. We use structural engineering and drying technology to mitigate the damage from water in your home or business. Our goal is to bring your property back to its pre-loss condition. We expertly restore or repair most items in your home that were affected by the water. We use drying technology and restoration techniques to salvage and minimize damage to the following items in your home or business.